Skip to page body Home Public Information Detention Employment Divisions & Units How Do I...

For emergency assistance call 911.

If you observe what you believe to be suspicious or criminal activity, you can report it here anonymously and it will be checked out. If you need to make an official police report please call your local law enforcement agency.

Last updated: 4/15/2013 7:37:49 AM